Online iOS Technical Support Phone Number #1-800-204-4427
iOS that means iPhone iPad, iPod, it is mobile operating system. iOS created and developed by Apple Inc. exclusively for hardware. The iOS serves currently control many mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod. The interface of iOS users are based upon direct manipulation using multi-gestures. iOS 8 was the eight major release of the iOS mobile Operating System being the successor to iOS 7. iOS 9 was the ninth major release after the successor iOS 8. iOS 10 Tenth and latest major release of the mobile OS. With so many updated iOS version any time sudden tech issues can make you anxious therefore get in touch via iOS Technical Support Phone Number for immediate and instant support.
We Provide Support for updated versions of the iOS 10 from the initial releases:
iOS 10 was introduced on June 13, 2016 at Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Officially it was released on September 13, 2016.
- 0.2 Was released on September 23, 2016 as the first update iOS 10.
- 0.3 released on 17 October 2016, exclusively for iPhone 7 and iPhone Plus models, with fixing of connectivity issues
- 1: released on October 24 2016 with depth of field portrait camera mode for iPhone 7 Plus transit direction, ability to replay Bubble and Screen effects in message as well as lot of bug fixes.
- 1.1: release date was October 31 2016, with fix for issue where health data could be viewed for some users
- 2 was released on December 12, 2016. Update introduced a new TV app that unifies content form different video apps and recommends new TV shows, movies to watch.
- 2.1: release date was January 23 2017 with bug fixes and security improvements
- 3: was released on March 27 2017 Updated find the feature “Find My AirPods” feature for lost AirPods headphones, changed file System to Apple file system, for improved performance and encryption, many more
- 3.1 on April 3 2017, with bug fixes and security improvements including a fix for Wi-Fi vulnerability
- 3.2 released on May 15 2017 with bug fixes
Outstanding Features of iOS 10 includes:
- Lock Screen: The slide to unlock mechanism on the lock screen has been removed in favor of pressing home button. Similar feature on Apple watch, Raise to Wake wakes up the device when user you lift it. Today view of notification center has been replaced by Widgets and is accessible by swiping from left to right
- Home Screen: with 3D touch apps can show widget when their home-screen icon is accessed.
- Notification Centre: no longer has a Today view. Now it can expand to display more information and all unread notification can be cleared at once
- Control Center: the feature has been redesigned and split into three pages one for general settings, one for audio lock control and one for controlling Homekit appliances
- CarPlay: iOS 10 now allows to rearrange and remove apps from their Car Play display through settings
- Universal clipboard: As part of overall continuity features introduced iOS 8 new universal clipboard feature allow you copy material to and from different devices through iCloud.
- Keyboard: Quicktype virtual keyboards provide word-completion capabilities can predict answers to questions and suggest relevant information based on location, calendar availability or contacts
- Other features include sound effects, locking the device and for keyboard clicks. Whenever a device detects liquid in lightning port a notice of warning is send to disconnect the lightning cable and allow port to dry.
We provide iOS Technical Support Services for the following issues of iOS:
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration
- Wireless and network troubleshooting
- Synchronization with other devices
- Data backup and security assistance
- Password encryption support
- Manual guideline for operating iOS
- Protection form Virus and removal of unwanted files
- Installation of printer or other peripherals devices
- Application support ibook, iweb, icloud, keynotes
- Control panel settings
- Software compatibility issues
- Safari and iCloud support
- Multiple display support
- Basic troubleshooting while software installation
Reasons to choose us for iOS Technical Support
- Complete comprehensive support for system
- Assistance from our certified professionals
- Instant online remote service
- One stop solution for all iOS quires
- Complete Customer satisfaction
Get in touch via iOS Customer Support Number USA @+1-800-204-4427(toll-free)
Get help for easy tackling of the iOS issues with us. We are here for 24*7 to support you for any of the issues you come across. Get iOS Customer Support Phone Number @+1-800-204-4427(toll-free) as we understand technical need of user and suggest the best possible solution of the occurred problem.