Get Dell Computer Technical Support for Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
When desktop windows stop suddenly with error named Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) also called a STOP Error, appear which quite a serious problem. The problem arises usually due to hardware or driver related. Most BSOD shows STOP code that can be used to help figure out the actual root cause. In case you are failing to solve the error on your own call on Dell Computer Technical Support Number for better troubleshooting. Get your issues resolved with our tech support team and get rid of problem.
Solve the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error own your own by simple troubleshooting:
You are more into solving your laptop issues on your own for BSOD problem as well, continue with the troubleshooting in the below section. It might take several hours to fix a Blue Screen of Death, depending on the appeared STOP Code.
Follow the some steps are easy some might a little complicated.
Some steps are easy while others might be a little more complicated.
- Foremost important step is to look for what changes you made. If you made changes by installing a new program or a piece of hardware, update a driver; install a Windows update, etc.? There is a very good chance that the change you made caused the BSOD Error.
Undo the change you made and test again for the STOP Error. Depending on what change you made, some solutions might include:
- Start up using last known good configuration to undo recent registry and driver changes.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Roll back device driver to version prior to your driver update.
- Look for enough free space is left on the drive. Blue Screens of Death and other serious issues, such as data corruption, can occur if there’s not enough free space on your primary partition used for the Windows operating system.
- Keep your computer, Laptop system away from viruses therefore scans your device from time to time. Few of the viruses that can cause a Blue Screen of Death, especially ones that infect the boot sector or MBR.
- Look for other updates and apply them all as according to service packs for windows and other updates.
- Hardware using driver must be updated in regular interval of time. Many a time this simple update safes your time.
- Check the logs of System and Application in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of the BSOD.
- Reset the hardware settings to default in Device Manager. Unless you don’t have a specific reason to do so, the system resources that an individual piece of hardware is configured to use in Device Manager should be set to default.
- Return BIOS settings to their default levels. Overclocked or misconfigured BIOS can cause all sorts of random issues, including BSODs.
- All the internal cables, cards, and other components are installed properly to check and make sure it is your duty to confirm. Hardware that’s not firmly in its place can cause Blue Screen of Death so try resetting’s the following and then test for the STOP message again:
- Reset all internal data and power cables
- Reset the memory modules
- Reset any expansion cards
- Perform diagnostic tests as well on all the present hardware which you’re able to test. Check for following as well for problem solving:
- Test Laptop, computer memory
- Test for hard disk drive
- If a test fails, replace the memory or replace the hard drive.
- Stay updated with BIOS. In some situations, and outdated BIOS could cause a Blue Screen of Death due to certain incompatibilities.
- Start your PC with all essential hardware only. A useful troubleshooting step in many situations, including the BSOD issues, is to start your computer with the minimum hardware is necessary to run the computer, laptop OS successfully.
Following issues are resolved under our Dell tech support:
- Hardware replacement.
- Update the hardware’s firmware.
- Make sure the hardware matches with the Compatibility List.
- Check with us for support information.
- Software reinstall.
- Try a competing program.
- Check for and install available program updates.
- Check with the developer for support information.
Still you failed at Fixing the Blue Screen of Death Error? Dial @ +1-800-204-4427(toll-free)
Don’t know How to fix Blue Screen of Death Error? Call Dell Laptop Customer Support Phone Number USA @ +1-800-204-4427(toll-free) and get assisted for the issue. Immediate and instant problem solving is promised from our end. We understand how precious is your time therefore getting immediate support for the BSOD from us is best under affordable rates.