How To Fix Dell All-in-One Printer Error 0502?admin
The Dell All-in-One Printer Error 0502 is caused due to hardware as well as connection issues in the device. Coating on the metal rod where cartridges travel is also one of the major causes of this critical error. Another reason includes a drag in the cartridges. When this error executes, the printing process are not completed successfully. A team of expert professionals have guided few steps to fix the Dell printer error code 0502 with appropriate solutions
Steps to troubleshoot Dell All-in-One Printer Error 0502
Step1: Reset the printer
- To fix the Dell all-in-one printer error 0502 users are suggested to reset their printer which they are using currently.
- Users are also recommended to perform all the below steps to proceed smoothly with the process:
- Turn off the printer which is being used currently.
- Next, one needs to unplug the printer and then perform a thorough check whether any paper is jammed inside or not.
- After this, plug into the device and then turn on your printer for executing its operation.
Step2: Encoder strip reposition phase
- Another method to fix Dell All-in-One Printer Error 0502 which users can apply is simply to resolve it by re-positioning the encoder strip. For this, users are advised to remove its power cord first and lift the unit lid up in order to reach your printer’s cartridges smoothly.
- Push the encoder strip downwards and then perform a back-up process to get it back into its correct slot. The slot can be found which is located at back side of ink cartridge carrier.
- At last, do ensure that it is positioned accurately. After the re-positioning phase is completed, try to connect its power supply and then turn on your printer.
- If it is well connected then, the error 0502 will not appear further..
Fix Dell All-in-One Printer Error 0502 Call 1-800-204-4427 #USA
If still this issue exists with your Dell printer, do give us a call at 1-800-204-4427 Dell Printer Support help-desk section immediately. We are all time ready to help you by applying the latest industry trends