How To Fix Sleep Mode Issues on Dell Computers?admin
While the Microsoft has patched the power-saving working feature of Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Windows Vista, you will come across few particular Dell computers that were affected by “sleep mode” issue and is unable to come out of it. This error usually happens when a USB mouse was pushed hard. So here we have found the most appropriate steps for our people to help them Fix Sleep Mode Issues on Dell Computer with all appropriate steps.
Steps to Fix Sleep Mode Issues on Dell Computer and Laptops:
Step 1: Get access to Dell support page
- Get access to the Dell support page and check for the Resources section for a link. Make sure that you are working with the seven-digit alphanumeric with a combination of letters and numbers service tag.
- Now, carefully place that information into the “Choose by Service Tag” section carefully
Step 2: Test the power saving bow
- Make sure that you are working with an appropriate Operating System.
- The next thing would be go to the “+Bios” icon and then click on the “+” sign.
- Tap on the “Download” icon which is located at the far right side of the screen, save it and then run the downloaded file.
- Restart the PC device after you have installed the file.
- Now, at last, simply test the “Power-saving” feature once you have rebooted your device
Step 3: Test the sleep mode function now
- Go to the “Display Properties” icon by simply right clicking in an open area of the desktop and then left-clicking on the “Properties.” Tap on the “Settings” tab now.
- Perform a check to see if the “Display” midway down is saying “Plug and Play Monitor on…”? If it responds in a negative way then, go to the “Device Manager” icon. Left-click on the “X” option which will be located in the top right corner of the “Display Properties” menu.
- Tap on the “Start” icon and then, left-click on it. Open the “Control Panel” right after it.
- Select the “System” icon and then navigate to the “Hardware” menu. Now left-click on the “Device Manager” icon
- Check the “Monitors” icon and click on the “+” symbol. Users are now requested to left-click on it and is requested to perform a check if it has an exclamation mark “!” or not. If it shows then, right-click on the “Plug and Play Monitor” and then, left-click on “Update Driver” icon.
- Tap on the “Yes” button and then left-click in the “Next” icon. The wizard will help you update the monitor drivers automatically. Restart the system if necessary after you have updated it
- Now test the “Sleep” mode again whether it appears or not. You will see that the computer will go into sleep mode and then wake up successfully.
- At last, test the “Sleep” mode function again.
For More Such Queries, call us at Dell Support Number to fix any type of Dell issues
Get in touch with our technicians at Dell Support Number 1800-204-4427 who are available for you 24*7 hours a day to assist them in resolving all types Dell device issues no matter how complex they are. We are backed by a team of thorough, skilled, competent and extremely certified professionals who has full capability to fix unexpected issues faster