How To Fix Error Code 004-332 on Dell 3100cn Laser Printer?admin
This type of error code which happens in Dell laser printers implies that users need to restart the printer again. Because it is the only case which happens while you are working with the Dell Laser printers. However, it is advised for users to do a proper check if toner cartridges are seated in the proper position or not as this is one of the another cause for the error. Also, it ensures that they have been locked in. so, here are few steps to Fix Error Code 004-332 on Dell 3100cn Laser Printer with all appropriate steps.
Steps to Fix Error Code 004-332 on Dell 3100cn Laser Printer:-
Step 1: Switch off the printer
- The very first step is to turn off the printer by using the power switch which is located on the left side.
- Now, wait for at-least for 10 seconds, turn on the printer on and check for any type of error message if it still appears.
Step 2: Reset all the toner cartridges
- If the error still persists then, you are advised to reset all 4 toner cartridges.
- While you are resetting the printer, clean the printer’s toner cartridges with a clean piece of cloth and verify that whether the orange plastic covers have been removed from the developer rollers or not.
Step 3: Remove imaging drum
- Now turn off the printer, and then, disconnect the power cable carefully.
- Remove the imaging drum to verify whether the developer rotor frame is bent or not. If the frame is bent then move to below step.
Step 4: Reconnect the power cable
- Open the front cover now, and then gently push the toner cartridge handle to check whether the carousel moves freely or not.
- Reconnect your device’s power cable, turn on the printer, and then, check whether the error still occurs or not.
Get in touch at Dell Printer Support for more issues
We are available for users 24*7 hours a day at Dell Printer Support Number 1-800-204-4427 for our customers to assist them in complex to complex issues in the fraction of seconds. Our technicians are backed by thorough professionals who are always ready to help you out.