How To Fix Dell Photo All in One Printer 926 Model Error 2200?admin
To Fix Dell Photo All in One Printer 926 Model Error 2200 occurs when your inkjet device is completely in multi-function mode. While getting this error, you will receive messages like print, copy, scan and fax the document. It can further stop users from scanning as well as printing files on the device. But, we are fortunate enough to have myriad of methods to fix Dell model error 2200.
Methods to Fix Dell Photo All in One Printer 926 Model Error 2200
Method1: You can apply this method to fix your problem
- Click on “Start” button first.
- Type the “command” in the given search box section but be careful not to hit ‘ENTER” button yet!
- While you are holding the “CTRL-Shift” key, hit on “ENTER’ icon
- Users will now be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click on “Yes’ button next.
- You can see the “black box” which will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type the “regedit” command and then, hit the “enter” icon.
- Then in the “Registry Editor” section, just select the “Error 0x9C-related key “which you wish to back up.
- From the “File” menu, you need to choose the “Export” button to proceed with the steps to Fix Dell Photo All in One Printer 926 Model Error 2200 by dell tech support team.
- Navigate to the “Save In” list and then select the folder where you wish to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the “File Name” box, just type the name for the file which you wish to backup; let’s say for example “Windows Operating System Backup”.
- Next, in the “Export Range” section, make sure that the “Selected branch” is properly selected.
- Click on the “Save” icon next.
- The file will be saved with extension known as “.reg”
Method2: If you are still struggling to this error then, follow this method carefully:
- Download the “Error Fixer” tool first and then install it on the computer. Click on the “Scan” button to conduct a system scan now.
- After the scanning process is finished, a huge list of errors will appear that need to be fixed. Click on “Fix All” icon to remove the error.
- That’s all for removing the Dell all-in-one printer error code.
Get in touch @US toll-free 1 (800) 204-4427 Dell Printer Support Phone Number
If still, any kind of issue arises then, do give us a call at Dell Printer Helpline Support section for prompt service. We promise to bring you the latest industry matched solution at your doorstep.